- Job reference: 33455_1695032844
- Position: Key Account Manager - Oncology - Yorkshire
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Oncology - Yorkshire
*NEW PRODUCT LAUNCH*
Our client is an established US based Biotechnology company dedicated to helping invent life- transforming medicines for people with serious diseases. They are expanding their reach in Oncology globally and are looking to find a talented Key Account Manager at the location shown to join their newly created UK business.
The KAM is responsible for a variety of customer engagement activities such as meeting with Healthcare Professionals (HCPs) and representing the client at key meetings. They will understand the local healthcare economy in order to: identify the key people in Oncology; understand the account context and tailor calls based on individual and account needs; build KOL support for the product.
- Establish and manage high quality HCP interactions and reliably executing sales & marketing plans
- Act as a manager in the territory, ensuring professional account planning and management of all key accounts and executing a professional targeting & segmentation approach
- Develop and implement a local account plan based on key data sources and local market insights
- Collaborate closely with medical colleagues to implement regional programs and relevant activities to support HCP needs
- Represent company at Regional/National/International meetings/congress as required in line with the global brand plan
- Leverage all communication channels including digital channels, in collaboration with other functions, in order to achieve the best possible share of voice in the market
The successful candidate will have:
- ABPI qualified with extensive sales experience within the UK biotech/pharmaceutical sector
- Oncology sales experience strongly preferred
- Launch experience
- Strong customer engagement skills, with a focus on delivering value
- Possess excellent technical aptitude and the ability to conduct disease/concept selling
- Ability to present ideas effectively to individuals or groups, targeting presentation to the needs of the audience
- Ability to work independently to execute against strategic and tactical plans under tight timelines
- Strong integrity and ethics in behaviours, actions, and communications
An exceptional remuneration package is available for the successful candidate.
Please apply online or call CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33455Add to Shortlist