Job Reference: 31162_1592472004
Position: Healthcare,Key Account Manager/BDM
Location: London (North, South, East, West), South East (Kent)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Key Account Manager - Renal Devices - London/ South East
* Highly regarded product portfolio
* Excellent career opportunity
* Internationally renowned company
Our client is a highly regarded medical device manufacturer that have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, the company are looking to appoint a highly motivated and talented Key Account Manager to drive growth across the South East region, for their successful renal equipment product range.
To be successful in this role it is crucial that you have a proven track record of sales achievement with strong business development skills, preferably with experience selling Medical Devices into the NHS and of increasing market share.
* Actively promote, generate and meet company sales targets across the product range, whilst achieving personal and company objectives.
* Liaise with Clinical Nurse Specialists on a regular basis to discuss territory or account activity, evaluations of products and latest therapy developments.
* Work closely with Key Opinion Leaders.
* Co-ordinate with appropriate personnel to organize products for evaluations and lead and conduct product evaluations in targeted accounts.
In return you can expect a competitive financial package, and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business with ambitious growth plans for the next few years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644 for more details.
Reference Number: 31162
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.