- Job reference: 32565_1652274400
- Position: Key Account Manager - Rheumatology - Scotland
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Rheumatology - Scotland
Our client is an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. The experience of illness is personal, so they care about the things that matter to patients. As market leader, they team with partners to co-design health solutions around their innovative medicines for complex diseases, which improve standards of care. Helping people to be fit for work and family life is how they make a remarkable impact to the lives of men, women and children.
They now have a requirement for an autonomous Key Account Manager to work within their Rheumatology division.
If you have a successful track record in Secondary Care sales, ideally from a high cost drug that has involved experience with specialised commissioning or if you are a successful GP/Hospital Representative this could prove to be a great career move.
We're also keen to hear from graduate calibre candidates with commercial experience seeking their first role in pharmaceutical sales.
You should also have:
- Excellent customer relationships skills to build, develop and maintain internal and external partnerships
- Operate effectively in a matrix environment
- Be an excellent planner, be flexible with first class listening skills and possess proven negotiation skills
Whatever your background, you'll be looking for a career opportunity in a fast-moving high profile brand with the determination to overcome challenges and obstacles in order to deliver and succeed.
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package will be provided.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32565Add to Shortlist