- Job reference: 33737_1707212694
- Position: Key Account Manager - Solid tumours - NE England
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Solid tumours (breast) - NE England
This award winning and highly acclaimed Blue-Chip Pharmaceutical Company are at the cutting edge of patient care. They have one of the strongest product pipelines within the industry and are much admired and respected. Their current transformation will not just deliver growth for their business but continue to allow them to bring innovative medicines to patients quickly.
As a Key Account Manager, you will build and execute business plans for your assigned territory; drive sales performance, market share and develop effective professional business relationships with customers. Additionally, you will implement robust account plans with complex customers including hospitals, institutions, local health authorities or private payers. This position will cover the territory North East of England.
Your responsibilities include:
- Execute account plans for assigned product lines/brands, customers or therapeutic area; and develop new business opportunities
- Develop and apply an understanding of customer organizations and networks and of diverse influences that affect customer decisions (e.g. peer relationships)
- Develop business/clinical networks supporting Medical advocacy and key opinion leader plans, including medical experts from customer or academic communities
- Deploy and uses Marketing and Sales promotional materials and programs; coordinate direct promotion programs and facilitates pull-through activities
- Present highly technical portfolios to customer audiences.
- Develop deep specialist product and disease state knowledge in the specific therapeutic area and leverage this to build professional customer relationships and support sound clinical discussions
- Integrate customer-facing activities in cross-functional teams (e.g. Medical Affairs, Market Access) to achieve sales targets
What you will bring to the role:
- Proven experience in pharmaceutical industry
- Related pharma field-sales experience within primary and secondary care
- Extensive knowledge of NHS - structure, strategy and funding
- High level of self-motivation and a strong dedication to succeed.
- Commercial acumen and awareness
- Experience in Oncology would be advantageous
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For more information, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 33737Add to Shortlist