- Job reference: 32938_1669213129
- Position: Key Account Manager - Yorkshire & East Midlands
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Key Account Manager - Neonatology - Yorkshire & East Midlands
Our client is a privately-owned company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cystic Fibrosis, Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Key Account Manager to join a highly experienced team. An excellent opportunity for an experienced pharmaceutical professional who will be able to ensure market acceptance for products at a local level.
Develop strategic customer accounts and long-term partnerships by working across varied levels of the NHS in order to grow market share and ensure the effective implementation of local account plans.
Ideally you will have:
- Excellent interpersonal skills with an ability to develop long term relationships at all levels across the Healthcare economy.
- An outstanding understanding of the NHS and the NHS modernisation agenda.
- Ability to influence key NHS personnel at the highest levels in order to drive mutually beneficial agreements.
- Ability to identify and develop key customers who can influence uptake of products across a health economy through Medicines Management projects, Treatment Guidelines, formularies and Care Pathways.
- High level of commercial acumen with a proven track record in commercialising pharmaceutical products.
- Strong account management skills both at a regional and territory level.
- Business planning skills, including ability to produce business proposals/cases and to support or input into marketing strategies or initiatives.
- Ability to work in a matrix management environment.
- Drive to deliver to the highest levels and standards, ensuring compliance with the ABPI code at all times.
- Critical reasoning skills: capable of interpreting and subsequently using available data sources to enhance the effectiveness of territory planning and develop robust business proposals/account plans.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits available.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32938Add to Shortlist