- Job reference: 32177_1655713797
- Position: Learning & Development Manager - Immunology - UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Learning & Development Manager - Immunology/Haematology - UK
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients with rare diseases and their families. They have world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing development. Key therapeutic areas are Inflammation and Haematology.
In this key strategic role, you will report to the UK & ROI General Manager.
The job is designed specifically to enhance key areas of the business, namely:
* Field based teams (Sales Training and Key Account Management)
* Work with subject matter experts to deliver regulatory compliance capabilities
* Work in collaboration with HR to drive Organisational Development initiatives
* The Leadership Development of managers from all departments
* Implement appropriate e-learning tools working with global as appropriate
* Support the leadership team with the alignment, kick-off and roll-out of all major initiatives
Key skills required:
*In-depth experience of training and/or coaching roles within the pharmaceutical industry
*Experience of working in HR/organisational development roles is preferable
*Experience of training and development programmes with key account managers and other customer facing positions
*Must have a suite of training related qualifications such as MBTI, Wilson Learning, Insights
*Ability to set and communicate strategic goals and create a compelling vision and direction for people's development
*Experience of pre-launch and launch planning and follow up activities
*Ability to work independently but also collaboratively with a wide variety of colleagues
The role can be home based in the UK, but successful candidates must be able to travel frequently to the UK & ROI affiliate offices, currently located just south of Cambridge.
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32177Add to Shortlist