- Job reference: 33082_1674643282
- Position: Marketing Director - HIV - UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Marketing Director - HIV - UK
Our client is a research-based biopharmaceutical company that discovers, develops and commercialises innovative medicines in areas of unmet medical need. They seek to improve the care of patients living with life-threatening diseases around the world and is engaged in the development of innovative cancer immunotherapies with a goal of providing rapid, long-term durable response and eliminating the burden of chronic care.
HIV is a key therapeutic area for the company and they a have a strong track history of innovation and leadership in this field. It will continue to contribute significantly to the future growth of the organization.
They have an exciting opportunity for a Director of Marketing HIV, to be based in their Central London office, reporting to the Business Unit Director. This role will be responsible for managing a high performing marketing team, developing and implementing key strategic initiatives, managing the current portfolio and the upcoming launches. You will also be expected to operate and influence at a global level for the benefit of the local teams as well as their global success.
The Director will also work in a local cross-functional team that includes the following departments: Government Affairs, Public Affairs, Market Access, Legal, Medical Affairs, Sales and Commercial Operations.
- Manages the Marketing team efforts to support delivery of tactical implementation of marketing strategy
- Develops and implements marketing strategy
- Maintains professional relationships with key organizations and individuals
- Ensures that all marketing activities are in compliance with regulatory and legal requirements
- Provides strategic input on key planning teams such as global and local conferences, brand plans and commercial operations
- Has responsibility for managing an assigned marketing budget and project timelines
- Implements product promotional communication strategy ensuring alignment with the overall brand strategy
- Responsible for executing the Brand Business Plan
Key Requirements and Competencies:
- Extensive knowledge and experience in pharmaceutical product life cycle management in a variety of therapeutic areas preferred
- Must possess a demonstrated ability to conceive, develop and implement multi-dimensional marketing and business plans.
- Must be able to successfully perform complex budget management with an understanding of revenue forecasting.
- Experience managing cross-functional teams or work groups as well as direct reports.
- Must possess excellent strategic thinking skills with ability to formulate, develop and execute strategy.
- Ability to translate market research findings into actionable insights and tactical plans.
- Proven track record as an effective leader, coach and internal consultant with demonstrated ability to understand business requirements and turn that analysis into strategic solutions.
- A strong track record of proven experience
- Must have strong executive presence with ability to command respect through exercise of sound business judgment and clear decision-making.
An industry leading remuneration package including stock options will be offered to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 33082Add to Shortlist