Job Reference: HO732143_1551433328
Location: South Central (Hampshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Marketing Manager - Pharmaceutical Services - Hampshire Office Base
Our client provides pharmaceutical services (unlicenced medicines and products for clinical trials) and employs approximately 600 people across multiple countries.
They are fast growing, in 2018 experiencing 40% growth in comparison to 2017.
They now require a Marketing Manager to develop their brand, raising awareness of their services to target Pharmaceutical and Biotech clients and healthcare professional customers globally.
Key responsibilities include:
* Develop and implement a marketing plan
* Develop the company brand
* Help create value propositions for service areas
* Raise awareness of the company in key markets and with target customers and clients
* Develop brand guidelines to ensure consistent brand representation
* Develop digital presence including website, online pharmacy, e-marketing tools
* Develop marketing campaigns to generate business leads
* Work closely with business development and sales to develop appropriate campaigns
* Regularly update the CRM system with contact and opportunity details
Skills and Experience:
* Experience with creating a marketing campaign, marketing strategy, and marketing plan
* Experience with online marketing, including social media, and content marketing
* Understanding of public relations and marketing communications
* Experience of working with both Health Care Professionals and Pharmaceutical and Biotech companies
* Strong communication skills, both oral and written
They will offer an excellent basic salary, competitive bonus and benefits package.
Call CHASE on 0131 553 6644 or apply online.
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.