- Job reference: 32930_1668772243
- Position: Marketing Manager- Rare Diseases UK & RoI
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Marketing Manager- Rare Diseases UK & RoI
New Product Launch 2023
There are over 5,000-8,000 rare diseases in the world today affecting more than 400 million people, yet only 5% have a cure. That's "The Why" for our client, a global biopharmaceutical company dedicated to transforming the lives of people living with rare diseases. With revenues of over £1 bn in 2021 they have a strong portfolio of on-market products and an extensive portfolio of pre-market assets.
They are now seeking a Marketing Manager, Specialty Care UK, & RoI.
Reporting to the Business Unit Director, this role is responsible for collaborating with the BUD and cross functional team to define and deliver the overall marketing strategy for the UK & RoI.
Other responsibilities include:
- Working with global to inform local commercialization requirements.
- Developing and implementing effective communication and training materials for internal and external customers, ensuring the highest level of scientific credibility.
- Driving branded tactics, portfolio tactics and non-promotional tactics that are in line with core product messaging, company positioning and key account management with the highest standards of compliance.
- Direct line responsibility for a team of Brand Managers.
- Successfully launching new product to market in 2023.
- Measuring value, impact and ROI of commercial campaigns with responsibility for the local marketing budget, showing excellent OPEX budget management.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
- Marketing experience within the UK & RoI.
- Experience within rare diseases.
- Track record of successfully launching specialty products.
- Strong leadership capability.
- High knowledge of health systems' decision-making processes, HTAs and reimbursement in the UK & RoI.
- Experience working in an international matrix environment with multicultural colleagues.
- Must be highly proficient in Veeva Vault, Veeva CLM, Veeva Engage, digital communication, metrics, closed loop marketing and CRM
- Must be ABPI Qualified, with a deep understanding of the code of practice
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32930Add to Shortlist