- Job reference: 31892_1637774540
- Position: Medical Advisor - Oncology - London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Medical Advisor - Oncology - London
Our client is an innovative radiopharmaceutical company developing, producing and commercializing molecular nuclear medicine theragnostics.
They are passionate about improving patient health by leading innovation in nuclear medicine and are looking for people who share their commitment to this goal.
Over the last 17 years they have grown from a small team to a specialty nuclear pharmaceutical company with over 800 employees across 13 countries.
We are seeking an outstanding Medical Advisor to work with this ground-breaking company.
Reporting to the Country Medical Lead, you will be play a key role in medical strategy development and implementation by driving the KOLs management, medical communication and execution of scientific projects in alignment with AAA SOPs and ABPI Code of Practice. You will provide medical affairs support to the Brand team in order to deliver pre & post launch activities.
It also includes coordination of scientific meeting, symposia, congresses and other medical / scientific exchange and engagement activities which could bring additional value. You will also develop strategic engagement plan(s) for country Customer-facing medical activities and events, and ensure timely execution of planned medical affairs activities in an efficient and compliant way.
- Appropriate scientific/medical qualification (Pharmacist, PhD or GMC), ABPI qualified
- Experience in Medical Advisor role (preferably in Oncology)
- Resilience, high levels of cross functional collaboration and an ability to work strategically and operationally
- Understanding of legal and ethical issues related to promotion of new and existing products in the UK
- Proactive self-starter with excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Excellent team player leading projects from planning to execution and termination
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career in an organisation with exciting growth plans and cutting-edge technology.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31892
Add to Shortlist