Job Reference: HO377453_1561125382
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Market Access
Location: East Midlands, North East, North West, Northern Ireland, Scotland, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Medical Projects & NHS Collaboration Partner - Northern England & Devolved Nations
Our client is an extremely successful and growing pharmaceutical organisation who have achieved first-in-class and best-in class medicines and are committed to Research and Development. They have a focus within the Cardiovascular, Diabetes and Oncology markets where they have a strong future pipeline.
In this exciting new role, you will coordinate the running and effective management of NHS driven Medical Projects and joint working initiatives. This will involve interacting internally with a Digital Health and Innovation Manager whilst collaborating with patient organisations as a partner of choice.
This is an outstanding opportunity to build your career in an environment where you will have full accountability and visibility along with excellent rewards and recognition.
The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate:
* Experience in a similar role gained in a pharmaceutical industry.
* A good understanding of the NHS environment and policy.
* Excellent understanding of the ABPI/PMCPA code of Practice
* Recognised project management qualifications and proven substantial project management experience across different size and type of projects.
* Excellent stakeholder management skills and team working capabilities including with UK Thought Leaders, Professional Societies and Patient Groups.
* Patient-centric and service oriented mind-set.
* Strong numerical and data analysis skills/capability.
* Autonomous and proactive.
Our client values individuals who are honest, driven and with a high level of integrity.
Excellent salary, plus highly competitive bonus and benefits package.
For further information please contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.