- Job reference: 32742_1659526835
- Position: Medical Sales Representative - Respiratory - Devon & Cornwall
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Medical Sales Representative - Respiratory - Devon & Cornwall
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Medical Sales Representative to join a highly experienced team.
Your role will be to increase company revenues at a territory and regional level through effective selling of their Respiratory Portfolio target customers, predominately operating within Primary Care. You will also work with other NHS customers, subject to business needs and local priorities.
Candidate experience required:
- Track record of delivering consistent sales results in accordance with set targets.
- Advanced selling skills and presentation skills.
- High level of clinical and market knowledge ideally within the Respiratory therapy area.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Effective territory planning skills through Key Account Management.
- Business planning skills, including the ability to produce business proposals as required.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to develop long term relationships across the key customer groups.
- Critical reasoning skills: capable of interpreting and subsequently using available data sources to enhance the effectiveness of territory planning.
We are also keen to hear from graduate calibre candidates who are committed to a career in sales and are well organised, driven and have the ability to develop strong relationships with customers.
Ideally, you will have had experience in a sales or customer service role and will be excited by the opportunity to start your career in a fast paced, reward based environment.
An excellent salary, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32742Add to Shortlist