- Job reference: 32042_1652350910
- Position: Medical Science Liaison - Immunology - South UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Medical Science Liaison - Immunology - South UK
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company dedicated to bringing innovative therapies and services to improve the lives of patients with rare diseases and their families. They have world-class capabilities in protein biochemistry and biologics manufacturing development. Key therapeutic areas are Inflammation and Haematology.
This is a field based medical role covering London and the South of the UK, reporting to the Associate Medical Director for UK/Republic of Ireland. The primary purpose of the role is to provide non-promotional medical and scientific support to healthcare professionals in the field and to pro-actively implement the regional medical plan in accordance with ABPI guidance.
The job involves interacting and coordinating with the affiliate medical team, business managers, the field team (commercial and patient access) and various support functions (marketing, regulatory, drug safety and logistics).
- University Degree level education in medical-science, pharmacy or other, related and relevant discipline. PhD is desirable.
- Previous experience in a customer-facing role in the UK pharmaceutical industry
- A facility and ease in communicating in a scientific environment and with specialised audiences
- Experience in both pre-launch and launch activities
- Knowledge of the NHS, NICE and other healthcare decision making, including regulatory, safety, legal and compliance environment
- Highly developed interpersonal skills, and the ability to build and maintain networks both externally as well as internally
- Highest levels of personal integrity, with strong values and ethics, compliance to rules and regulations
Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and benefits package.
If you would like further information about this role, please contact CHASE 0131 553 6644
Reference number: 32042Add to Shortlist