National Key Account Manager - Women's Health
- Job reference: 33358_1684854717
- Position: National Key Account Manager - Women's Health
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
National Key Account Manager - Consumer/ FMCG (Women's Health)
- Highly regarded International Manufacturer
- Newly created role
Our client is a rapidly expanding player in the Women's Health (FMCG) marketplace, both here in the UK and overseas.
They are renowned for some of the best in-class products the market has to offer and have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As a result of a recent change in national strategy to maximise potential business they are now looking to a National Key Account Manager.
In this role, you will be responsible for their niche Women's Health portfolio specifically targeting Consumer Health and FMCG channels across the UK.
Main Duties & Responsibilities:
- Development of Key Commercial Accounts within the Pharmacy/FMCG channel
- Maintain and develop mutually beneficial commercial relationships with all existing and potential key accounts including distributors, pharmacy chains, in relation to the private pay business area
- Lead the engagement with Pharmacy/FMCG chains across the UK
- Drive accelerated growth in all consumer / FMCG key accounts through development of excellent commercial relationships with key decision makers and strong collaboration with marketing to manage each partnership
From an experience perspective, you will be an expert in developing and maintaining relationships with key decision makers (FMCG, Consumer, Pharmacy) and can evidence significant sales growth and demonstrate where strategic, long-standing partnerships have been established. This will have been gained from FMCG, Consumer Health or pharmacy arena.
You will also be competent in setting key performance indicators to drive growth in accounts and have a demonstrable knowledge of this market.
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that is looking to heavily invest in its UK business in the coming years.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference number 33358Add to Shortlist