Job Reference: HO396537_1547110450
Position: Clinical/Nursing,Nurse Adviser
Location: London (South, East), South East (Kent)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus
Nurse Specialist - Continence Care - East London / South London / Central London and Kent
Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a rapidly growing business area they are recruiting for a Nurse Specialist to cover the Buckinghamshire area.
You will be responsible for providing specialist bladder and bowel service nursing service in the National Spinal Injuries Centre Stoke Mandeville and the community area.
Key tasks include:
* Provide expert clinical and psychological support to patients/carers with bladder and bowel problems following Spinal Cord Injury
* Support, develop and promote the availability of the service to maximise appropriate professional and patient referral
* Effectively and efficiently plan, manage and organise caseload and time
* Provide inpatient and outpatient support for patients
* Communicate effectively and provide feedback to patients / carers and referring Healthcare professional
* Generate and maintain effective working relationships with health care professionals across the Region
Required skills and experience:
* Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current 'NMC registration'
* Nursing experience related to chronic care preferred (ideally bladder and bowel)
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
* Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
An excellent salary and bonus package is available with car, 28 days of holiday, private healthcare insurance, pension etc.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.