Job Reference: HO986350_1557847377
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Sales Management
Location: London (North, South, East, West), Northern Home Counties (Essex), South Central (Oxfordshire), South West (Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, Somerset, Wiltshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Oncology Sales Manager - South
This award-winning pharmaceutical organisation was recently voted as one of the Best Companies to Work For due to their very open, people-focused culture and flexible working environment.
Their medicines are diverse and include best in class Oncology, Transplantation, Anti-Infective, Urology, and Dermatology medication.
With an exciting Oncology pipeline, this company are very sought after and continue to go from strength to strength.
* To lead an area business team to achieve sales targets and deliver sustainable ROI growth through the local implementation of strategy in Oncology
* To define and deliver local area strategies and allocation of resources
* To provide leadership to and development of direct reports
Develop the Regional Business Strategy
* Delivery of business sales and contribution objectives.
* To develop a level of financial understanding to manage, deliver and optimise P&L
* Understand and build strategy for Payors at Regional level
* Secure high-level support for innovative business ideas and resourcing through strategic influencing skills
* Provide the regional team with guidelines and parameters for developing their account plans
* Provide input to and approve strategic account objectives developed by Oncology Account Managers
* Design measurable business objectives with Oncology Account Managers and communicate to team
* Build regional sales force plan with environmental input from Oncology Account Managers
* Allocate regional sales force, operational and promotional resources between Oncology Account Managers' territories as appropriate
*Proven pharmaceutical people management experience
* Experience of managing individuals/team in an Account Manager position. This may include but not limited to, delivering specific prelaunch activities such as Advanced Budgetary Notifications, working with regional drug evaluation groups, and evidence of ABPI joint working initiatives with tangible and evidenced outcomes
* Oncology or Haematology experienced desirable
* Demonstrable Pharma and NHS Knowledge
* Practical experience of partnership working with the NHS, with tangible business outcomes
* Must include experience of relationship building with commissioners, budget holders
* Demonstrated experience of developing current high performers to further excellence
* Success driven
* Team orientation
* Personal leadership
* Innovation adaptability
* Business & customer focus
* Planning & organising
* Leadership and people development
* Communication and Influencing
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.