- Job reference: 32122_1637597889
- Position: Performance Coach Partner - North UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Performance Coach Partner - North UK
This innovative and ambitious research based pharmaceutical group have built their success on diversity, reputation and sheer passion for what they do. They play a pioneering role in personalised healthcare and provides the first products that are tailored to the needs of specific patient groups within both pharmaceuticals and diagnostics.
They have an enviably rich pipeline of products and are much admired by those both within and outside of the pharmaceutical industry.
They now seek a Performance Coach Partner (PCP), supporting the Northern UK business to achieve their business goals by enhancing their technical capabilities.
The PCPs are committed to continuous learning and development, seeking out new ways of working and driving change. They demonstrate a critical, entrepreneurial, customer-focused mindset and a passion for delivering lasting value to customers.
Key Activities & Responsibilities
- Provide active coaching, thought-partnership and problem solving
- Motivate the field team by building on their in-call strengths and coaching on areas of mutually identified development to drive customer behaviour change therefore enhancing business outcomes
- Collaborate with the Business Leaders to create bespoke coaching plans for the team and individuals to continue to enhance their selling skills, technical skills or knowledge to ensure we are a best in industry team
- Working with the Brand Team to develop and evolve the marketing campaigns to improve customer engagement and drive business outcomes
- Keeping up to date with the changing environment, market and demands on the in-field team in order to coach individuals on the skills they require now and for the longer term
- Organization development and/or coaching/leadership development experience
- Successful demonstration of effective team and individual coaching and mentoring
- Excellent group facilitation skills, communication and project management skills
- Ability to successfully operate and influence in environments of ambiguity
- Experience and appreciation of enhancing team effectiveness and optimizing leadership, communication and knowledge management
In return for your contribution to our success, our client offers a competitive salary and bonus scheme plus a range of other excellent benefits you would expect from a leading organisation.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information.
Reference Number: 32122
Add to Shortlist