- Job reference: 32515_1655990734
- Position: Pharmacist Partnership Manager - W Berks, Bucks, Oxon & Herts
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Pharmacist Partnership Manager - Respiratory/COPD - W Berks, Bucks, Oxon & Herts
Our client is one of the world's leading Pharmaceutical companies. Backed by strong science and wide-ranging commercial skills, it is committed to developing and delivering new medicines that make a difference to the lives of patients and create value for their shareholders and the wider society.
It offers an employment environment where talented pharmaceutical sales professionals can develop and thrive through excellent career prospects and training opportunities.
As part of an exciting new strategic initiative, they are seeking talented and commercially minded Pharmacists who are keen to progress into a key influencing role.
As a Pharmacist Partnership Manager, your role is to effectively engage with a new and highly significant group of customers on a peer to peer level. You will work a defined territory covering key customers in the NHS across primary care within the respiratory environment. You will be promoting a leading inhaled triple therapy medication for the treatment of COPD.
As such you will be:
- Accountable for the achievement of sales growth and delivery of activity targets
- Aid HCP's in maximising the clinical benefit of your product to advance the management of COPD
- Target Practice Based Pharmacists, Senior NHS Pharmacists and Community Pharmacy and other key customers directly involved in COPD in primary care
- Support the development of COPD patient pathway services
- Engage in multi-channel promotion to fit in with both healthcare professional and business needs
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
- Qualified Pharmacist (preferably an Independent Prescriber)
- Experience in primary care and ability to network proficiently with key decision makers
- Excellent knowledge of the NHS and previous involvement in the management of long term conditions
- Good commercial / business orientation
- An effective communicator with ability to persuade and influence
- Able to build effective relationships and work as part of a team
Competitive basic salary, incentives, benefits package+ fully expensed company car.
Please apply online or for further information contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32515Add to Shortlist