- Job reference: 32026_1637660462
- Position: Pharmacy Business Development Manager-S Birmingham/Warwickshire
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Pharmacy Business Development Manager - OTC Medicines - South Birmingham/Warwickshire
Our client is a well-established healthcare company and is dedicated to improving the health and wellbeing of people through the development, manufacture and supply of liquid medicines for patients who have difficulty swallowing solid medications or those who need a precise measured dose not available in a solid tablet.
An opportunity has arisen to join them as a Pharmacy Business Development Representative within their Branded Consumer Healthcare division.
Reporting into the Northern Sales Manager, you will be primarily focused on driving sales and gaining distribution of their established OTC products within independent pharmacies, to achieve the desired growth and profitability. In additional to sales they believe in store pharmacy training is key to recommendations so cyclical targets are also set to educate healthcare professionals.
- Proven sales ideally within healthcare environment or FMCG
- Ideally graduate level or equivalent professional qualification
- Ability to work individually and as part of a team whilst building strong relationships with customers
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills
- Customer service orientation (internal and external customers)
Excellent basic salary + bonus + company car and other superb benefits
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32026Add to Shortlist