- Job reference: 31881_1637774630
- Position: Primary Care Account Manager - Respiratory - Blackburn/ Darwin
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Primary Care Account Manager - Respiratory - Blackburn & Darwin
Our client is a privately-owned Company which allows them the freedom to decide which research they invest in. They have a strong code of ethics and conduct and have a commitment to ethical and social responsibility. They have medicines within Cardiovascular, Neonatal, Transplantation, Respiratory, and have an exciting speciality pipeline.
We have a new exciting opportunity as a Primary Care Account Manager to join a highly experienced team.
Our client is looking for the following:
- Track record of delivering consistent sales results in accordance with set targets.
- Advanced selling skills and presentation skills.
- High level of clinical and market knowledge ideally within the Respiratory therapy area.
- Strong commercial acumen.
- Effective territory planning skills through Key Account Management.
- Business planning skills, including the ability to produce business proposals as required.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills with an ability to develop long term relationships across the key customer groups.
- Critical reasoning skills: capable of interpreting and subsequently using available data sources to enhance the effectiveness of territory planning.
For further information about this role, please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31881Add to Shortlist