Job Reference: HO233745_1556547141
Location: Northern Home Counties (Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Product Group Manager - Fertility - Hertfordshire
Our client is a niche pharmaceutical company specialising in reproductive/women's health and selling to both NHS and private IVF units and O&G clinicians in NHS hospitals.
Reporting to the Marketing Director, you will make a real difference to Company performance by championing marketing, promotional and educational campaigns for POMs and supplements to achieve profitable sales growth within a specialised market.
* Development and implementation of marketing programs/events planning for both POMs and supplements, providing effective project management within budget
* Development of promotional and training materials for both internal and external brand activities in mixed channels
* Analysis and monitoring of market, product and competitor data
* Participate in development of product strategy and marketing plans for assigned products
* Establish and maintain positive KOL engagement with good cooperative relationships;
* A desire to achieve success in a competitive market while enjoying being part of a winning team
* Proven communication and interpersonal skills; ability to interact with a diverse group of internal and external individuals
* Strong execution ability in marketing with a systematic approach to planning and problem-solving
* Intellectually agile, good analytical skills & strategic thinking ability
* Self-motivated, high energy levels, integrity, self-aware, transparency and respect for others
Education & Experience:
* Experience in a pharmaceutical Product Management
* National promotional campaign experience preferred
This role will come with a Highly Competitive Basic Salary, Bonus and Benefits scheme.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.