- Job reference: 32508_1667477154
- Position: Product Manager - Animal Health - Surrey
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Product Manager - Companion Animal Health - Surrey
Our client is a leading animal health company, dedicated to supporting its customers and their businesses. Building on more than 65 years of experience in animal health, they discover, develop, manufacture and commercialise medicines, vaccines and diagnostic products, which are complemented by biodevices, genetic tests and a range of services.
In 2018, the company generated annual revenue of $5.8 billion with approximately 10,000 employees.
They now seek a talented marketer to work within their Companion Animal (CA) division. The role will be predominantly home based with a minimum of 1 day per week at their Surrey offices.
The Product Manager role owns the marketing strategy, planning, and execution for all brands in the portfolio alongside business tools/services supporting business growth. The role reports to the CA Marketing and is a member of the CA marketing team.
The role is responsible for leading on all elements of the marketing mix including:
- Be the marketing product lead and champion for the portfolio of brands CA therapeutic area
- Lead the creation of the annual marketing plan that supports and maximizes the opportunity to grow, take share and outperform the market
- Build standalone digital customer journeys to support the work of the field force but importantly extend customer touchpoints outside face-to-face interactions
- Use digital platforms and processes to accelerate decision making and enhance brand engagement across veterinary practice stakeholders
- Confidently manage financial forecasting, supply planning and A&P budget management aligned to business planning aspirations and be able to articulate and predict potential challenges to meeting this plan
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
- Experience in a previous product management /marketing role, with a high achieving proven track record of developing brand strategy and implementation of successful tactical campaigns both through traditional and digital marketing platforms
- High level of competence and passion in digital marketing
- Strong financial analysis skills and proven ability in annual financial marketing planning and demand forecasting
- Experience of developing direct to consumer strategies deployed through a B2B business model in a similar or alternative industry
- Excellent project management experience; strong oral, written, and interpersonal communications skills; strong negotiation/persuasion skills
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in developing and executing brand strategies, programs, and tactics to achieve and surpass market share and revenue targets
- Strong similar professional experiences gained in industries or sectors outside of Animal & Human Health are welcomed
Whatever your background you will be excited by the opportunity to work in a supportive environment where your opinions are constantly sought.
This is a tremendous opportunity to progress your career with a sought-after market leader.
Excellent basic salary, bonus and benefits.
For further information about this role please apply online or contact CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32508Add to Shortlist