- Job reference: 32554_1652278994
- Position: Product Manager - Continence Care - Home Based / Home Counties
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Product Manager - Continence Care - Home Based / Home Counties
- Visible & challenging marketing role within the UK business
- Hybrid working - home based & Home Counties HO
Our client is an international Medical Device company with ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They have an innovative portfolio of products across a range of markets and are one of the industry leaders in terms of market position and workforce satisfaction.
As a result of an internal promotion an opportunity has arisen for a Product Manager to drive and develop their Continence Care portfolio forward from a marketing perspective. This role will focus specifically on their leading products in the portfolio and will drive marketing activities that focus on the NHS UK landscape with their leading product offering and service proposition.
This is a key role at an exciting time, within a dynamic & competitive market. There are major plans for this portfolio in the coming years with future launches planned.
As it's a key role within their marketing team the ideal person will be commercially-minded, with excellent communication and team-working skills, and the ability to prioritise your workload and balance your people and task responsibilities.
- Medical device/HC marketing experience (2 years +)
- UK marketing experience (essential)
- Post-graduate marketing diploma (CIM), MBA or marketing qualification (desirable)
- Commutable to their Home Counties head office - when required
- In addition to a competitive salary and bonus scheme, our client offers a highly attractive benefits package.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference no: 32554Add to Shortlist