Job Reference: HO951214_1561128803
Location: London (West)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Product Manager - Inflammation and Immunology - West London
Our client is a global biopharmaceutical company leading the way in medical innovation to help patients live longer, better lives. Their purpose as a company is to discover and develop therapies that will change the course of human health. They value their passion for patients, quest for innovation, spirit of independence and love of challenge.
They look for talented people to grow their business, advance their science and contribute to their unique culture.
As a Product Manager, you will provide strategic and tactical input to the cross-functional Brand Team, with a focus on brand advocacy and launch excellence.
Your accountability will include the development, management and implementation of Strategic and Tactical Brand Plans in order to meet the UK and Ireland commercial targets and will thus support their corporate and franchise goals.
Skills and Knowledge required:
* Specialist/complex product launch experience with the ability to project manage and provide leadership to cross-functional teams
* Demonstrable experience of brand advocacy planning and development
* Experience of digital channel development, implementation and continuous improvement
* Demonstrated history of effective interpersonal skills, ability to provide feedback, strong written and verbal skills, good presentation skills, an effective evaluator of own performance, good analytical ability
* Ability to Collaborate and work cross-functionally
* KOL and Advocacy management: Ability to develop effective relationships with customers at all levels
A truly Competitive basic salary, excellent bonus and outstanding benefits will be offered.
If you would like more information about this role, please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.