- Job reference: 32571_1652450499
- Position: Product Specialist - Neurology - West Midlands
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Product Specialist - Neurology - West Midlands
Our client is an ambitious health business where people and quality of life come first. The experience of illness is personal, so they care about the things that matter to patients. As market leader, they team with partners to co-design health solutions around their innovative medicines for complex diseases, which improve standards of care. Helping people to be fit for work and family life is how they make a remarkable impact on the lives of men, women and children.
They now have a requirement for an autonomous Product Specialist to work within their Neurology division.
If you have a successful track record in Secondary Care sales, ideally from a high-cost drug that has involved experience with specialised commissioning, or if you are a successful GP/Hospital Representative this could prove to be a great career move.
You should also have:
- Excellent customer relationships skills to build, develop and maintain internal and external partnerships
- Be an excellent planner, be flexible with first class listening skills and possess proven negotiation skills
Whatever your background, you'll be looking for a career opportunity in a fast-moving high profile brand with the determination to overcome challenges and obstacles in order to deliver and succeed.
A highly competitive basic salary, bonus and benefits package will be provided.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32571Add to Shortlist