Job Reference: HO438786_1557480740
Position: Healthcare,Key Account Manager/BDM
Location: East Anglia, East Midlands, London, North East, North West, Northern Home Counties, Northern Ireland, Republic of Ireland, Scotland, South Central, South East, South West, Wales, West Midlands, Yorkshire
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Professional Relations Manager - Ophthalmology - UK National
This world leading Healthcare Company is at the cutting edge of Ophthalmology and pride themselves on a detailed understanding and rapid response to ever changing market needs.
Their product pipeline is extremely diverse and with new products coming through to-market in the coming years.
This is a UK wide role and responsibilities will include;
* To develop and implement opinion leader strategy for their Ophthalmology franchise; influencing and partnering with national opinion leaders to support overall strategy.
* To manage the national and international meetings program to optimise communication of key clinical data.
* Act as an ambassador for the Ophthalmology franchise with external opinion leaders at a national & regional level.
* Work alongside marketing to develop clinical and business content for existing and new products
* Monitoring market intelligence
* Developing and championing educational content and events
* Developing and delivering training for internal teams
* Building strong relationships with internal stakeholders and within your own network
Qualifications and Experience;
* Demonstrable and significant experience working with high profile Key Opinion Leaders
* Experience of working in Ophthalmology is a must
* You will be a GOC registered Optom or Contact Lens Optician with strong communication skills who is able to quickly establish credibility amongst peers.
* Proven ability to work independently and demonstrate a pro-active approach
* Very strong planning skills
* Strong commercial and strategic awareness
* Highly customer focused
This is a national role so travel throughout the UK will be required.
A Highly Competitive Basic and Benefits Package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.