Job Reference: HO437369_1544456650
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Market Access
Location: South West (Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, Somerset, Wiltshire), Wales (SE Wales, SW Wales)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus
Rare Disease Awareness Specialist - South West
Our client is a leading biopharmaceutical company whose substantial reinvestment into R&D is creating products at both early and late stage development. With a focus on core business areas of oncology, nephrology, and immunology/allergy, they discover and develop innovative new drugs aiming to become a global specialty pharmaceutical company which contributes to the health and well-being of people around the world.
This is an exciting non-promotional role responsible for disease awareness and patient mapping
* Delivery on local medical strategy
* Improving disease awareness
* Identification of patients suitable for registry including paediatrics and adults
* Raise awareness of registry rationale, inclusion criteria etc.
* Supporting medical and scientific strategy development
* Minimum 1 year field rare disease experience
* Extensive commercial field experience required
You will have an in-depth knowledge of local, regional and healthcare systems and processes along with a track record of success working with cross functional teams.
Well-developed interpersonal skills and the ability to forge long term relationships with key customers are also pre-requisites.
For more information please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.