- Job reference: 32705_1663664782
- Position: Regional Market Access Manager - Newcastle/Yorkshire/Lancashire
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Negotiable
About the role
Regional Market Access Manager - Prescription Medicines - Newcastle/Yorkshire/Lancashire
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned independent OTC and pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK and exports worldwide. They continually grow their business every year in the UK and International markets by innovation and acquisition.
They now have an exciting opportunity as a Regional Market Access Manager to maximize opportunities for their brands within health economies by removing barriers and identifying opportunities for growth. You will work collaboratively with sales and marketing teams to add value to the business through your expert NHS knowledge and strategic business thinking.
- Working with Sales and Marketing to advance the business in priority areas with priority brands
- Influence KOL's, decision makers and policy influencers in Primary Care, Secondary Care,
- Integrated Care Networks (ICN's) or Health boards and other NHS bodies
- Provide expert NHS and locality knowledge to the business
- Support the launch of new products by developing excellent relationships with Regional and Local
- Commissioners to accelerate implementation of national commissioning decisions.
- Create local business plans in line with national strategy to deliver financial and activity targets
- Ensure maximum sales and value is gained through the portfolio
- Create positive environment and reputation within the NHS for the client
- To understand and remain updated on the NHS environment both at a National level and throughout the local health economy and share NHS insights with wider sales team.
- To provide an expert resource for strategic decision making on new products/projects and how these will be received at different levels of the NHS
Required Skills & Experience:
- Branded (ethical) pharmaceutical sales experience in selling to secondary care specialists and ICN's / Health Boards
- Experience with strategic NHS including ICN's, HB's, CSU and hospital trusts
- Commercial experience dealing with contracts through PASA as well as local volume-based hospital contracts.
- Demonstrated success within the UK Pharmaceutical industry
- Good networks and relationships within disease areas would be an advantage
Excellent salary, competitive bonus, and benefits.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32705Add to Shortlist