- Job reference: 33700_1700041943
- Position: Regional Market Access Manager - S West, S Wales & S Central
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Regional Market Access Manager - Dermatology - S West, S Wales & S Central
Our client is a highly regarded international healthcare company with a strong foothold in the UK Medical dermatology marketplace and has ambitious growth plans for the next few years. They are committed to enhancing the quality of people's lives through their innovative, science-based portfolio of sophisticated brands and services, trusted and recommended by healthcare professionals.
As Regional Market Access Manager, your mission will be to deliver the commercial goals of their Prescription Business Unit.
- To pro-actively seek opportunities and sell brands into Dermatology departments & local NHS health economies
- Prioritise accounts and business opportunity in line with market potential in the territory
- Operating as a local 'business owner' identify opportunities to align NHS and their dermatology service delivery initiatives addressing current and future NHS requirements
- To interact and partner in a way that creates long term value for them and the NHS
- Create preferential guideline and formulary positioning of their product portfolio
- Proven track record of commercial success within Dermatology setting
- Ability to deliver complex projects and interact effectively with Key NHS decision makers at local regional and National level
- Ability to assimilate complex clinical and pharmacoeconomic data
- Commercial experience - proven track record of delivering sales success through secondary care and payer organisations
- Considerable knowledge of the NHS Healthcare structure and political environment i.e. decision making pathways, internal structures, pressures within the system and local delivery challenges
- Attitude - self-motivated, commercially astute influencer with a drive to deliver successful outcomes
The successful candidate will receive a very attractive financial package designed to attract top performers.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33700Add to Shortlist