Job Reference: HO144172_1565021288
Position: Healthcare,Key Account Manager/BDM
Location: South West (Bristol, Cornwall, Devon, Dorset, Gloucester, Somerset, Wiltshire), Wales (SE Wales, SW Wales)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Regional Oncology Liaison - South West & South Wales
Our client is the world's leading provider of genomic-based diagnostic tests that address both the overtreatment and optimal treatment of early-stage cancer, one of the greatest issues in healthcare today.
To strengthen their sales organisation, they are looking for an exceptional Regional Oncology Liaison, South Wales/South West, reporting to the UK & NI National Sales Manager.
You are responsible for maximizing the potential of sales in key accounts, developing local account plans that are aligned to the national brand plan and achieve above expected sales growth.
It is essential that you use advanced selling skills with HCPs which include but are not limited to; Surgeons, Oncologists, Pathologists and Oncology Care Nurses.
As part of wider key account management and stakeholder mapping, you will engage with non-clinical customers to demonstrate and help them understand the value-added benefits that the product can deliver to the NHS.
This is an autonomous role with full accountability for the region, so the individual will need to be able to work on their own and prioritise where they are going to spend their time to gain maximum return for their efforts.
Skills, experience and qualifications:
* Sales experience in premium products with a strong record of success promoting complex products in medical oncology and/or diagnostics
* Evidence of pathway and guideline development to demonstrate industry and NHS joint working to improve efficiencies and patient care
* Deep understanding (or can quickly learn) and familiarity with clinical research in cancer
* Experience of working with multiple stakeholders and decision makers across the NHS
* Excellent understanding of cancer care in the UK public and private healthcare sectors
* Proven large territory and key account management skills
In return they offer an excellent work environment where you can develop your skills and knowledge, the opportunity to work in a team of highly collaborative experts in a fun and dynamic atmosphere, and competitive salary and benefits.
They offer an environment that fosters creativity and success.
To hear more about this exceptional opportunity, please apply on line call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.