Job Reference: HO620525_1552643941
Position: Pharmaceuticals,Market Access
Location: East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough , Suffolk), East Midlands (Lincs)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Reimbursement Access Manager - Neurology/Ophthalmology - East Anglia
Our client is one of the world's leading eye care companies; operating worldwide. Their portfolio boasts a range of eye care products within three key ophthalmic categories: Surgical; Pharmaceutical and Consumer Eye Care products.
The Reimbursement Access Manager (RAM) is field based with responsibility for providing specialist information and support to UK payer customers, supporting the funding and uptake of products by influencing local guidance, pathways and service models.
You will remove access barriers at local level and expand productive relationships with payers and payer influencers.
RAMs are expected to have a high level of knowledge of the NHS and an understanding of the risks and opportunities it provides for market access.
Your suitability for the role will be defined by:
* A commercial background with experience in at least one of the following areas: pharmaceutical/device sales, pharmaceutical marketing, pharmaceutical business/market development or a reimbursement and access role with proven success.
* A comprehensive knowledge of healthcare structure, policy and governance across the UK.
* A strong understanding of healthcare funding and decision-making at national, regional and local level.
* A solid knowledge of the principles of evidence-based medicine and the applicability of health outcomes measures.
* Direct experience of working with the full breadth of NHS customers.
An excellent salary and the opportunity to build your career within a fast paced and challenging environment will be provided.
If you would like further information about this role, please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.