- Job reference: 32718_1663665710
- Position: Respiratory Physiotherapist/Nurse - Hounslow
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Part-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary
About the role
Respiratory Physiotherapist/Nurse - Hounslow
Our client is a leading provider of medical gases and equipment to the UK Healthcare system. As a leader in this increasingly important field, their goal is to empower healthcare professionals by providing products and services that are designed with patient safety and treatment efficacy in mind. They have a comprehensive selection of specialist services that can help reduce the risks associated with using medical gases in a clinical environment.
An exciting opportunity for a Senior Clinician (Physiotherapist or Nurse) has arisen in the Hounslow CCG area. The key purpose of this role is to deliver an NHS commissioned pulmonary rehabilitation programme. The post has 12 months of funding but is highly likely to be extended in the wake of continued NHSE pulmonary rehabilitation funding. This is a chance to be part of a team that values quality improvement and innovation and strives for clinical excellence.
The post-holder will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the pulmonary rehabilitation programme to ensure that it delivers pre- and post-assessment, exercise, and education to patients within a group or virtual setting and provides encouragement and support for patient self-management. The post-holder will also be expected to deliver the other services provided by the team, such as ambulatory oxygen assessment, post-covid and heart failure rehabilitation and any other service development projects.
Qualifications and Experience required:
- Diploma/Degree in Physiotherapy or Nursing
- Registration with HCPC or NMC
- Evidence of on-going relevant Postgraduate Continued Professional Development (CPD) in field of
- Respiratory Care / Pulmonary Rehabilitation,
- Full valid driving license and access to a vehicle with business insurance
- Previous experience at Band 6 or evidence of meeting Band 5 KSF Exit gateways (or equivalent)
- Clinical Experience of treating patients with Respiratory conditions.
- Evidence of completing relevant respiratory rotation(s) at Band 5.
- Wide range of acute experience including ICU, medical and surgical, care of the elderly, neurology, orthopaedics, and outpatients.
- Previous contribution to practice education / training/ support and supervision of less experienced staff / students
An excellent remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32718Add to Shortlist