- Job reference: 32645_1663160821
- Position: Respiratory Service Team Lead - West Yorkshire
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Respiratory Service Team Lead - West Yorkshire
Our client is a leading provider of medical gases and equipment to the UK Healthcare system. As a leader in this increasingly important field, their goal is to empower healthcare professionals by providing products and services that are designed with patient safety and treatment efficacy in mind. They have a comprehensive selection of specialist services that can help reduce the risks associated with using medical gases in a clinical environment.
The role of the Team Lead is to manage the day to day running of the Community Pulmonary Rehabilitation and Home Oxygen Assessment Service, whilst ensuring improved patient outcomes through providing Pulmonary Rehabilitation, Home Oxygen Assessment & Review and Community-based Respiratory support to patients within NHS Hounslow. The services provided must be integrated with other local services provided in NHS Bradford and provide respiratory expertise and support to local health care professionals.
As such, you will interact with a wide customer group including patients and their families/carers, GP's, Community Nurses, Respiratory physicians, Care homes and Social Care Teams.
- Registered nurse with current NMC registration or Paramedic/Physiotherapy qualification
- Significant experience in respiratory medicine (possibly from ITU/A&E)
- Ideally, track record of educating patients in self-management of their condition and devising individualised care plans
- Experience of managing patients with COPD, both acute and chronic ongoing management
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Innovative with an openness to constantly improve the service
- High patient orientation
- Teaching and coaching skills
An excellent remuneration package will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32645Add to Shortlist