Job Reference: HO976356_1549559726
Position: Graduate,Customer Care Representative
Location: London (West)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary & Bonus
Sales Associate - Healthcare/Technology Software - West London Office Based
Our client are a best practices firm that uses a combination of research, technology, and consulting to improve the performance of health care organisations around the world.
The Sales Associate role is the operational hub of their research and technology sales business, integral to their goal of "powering modern health care". They are assigned to a small team and manage all new business pursuits within their suite of products and territory. They are responsible for executing on strategy to source pursuits with leading health systems, connecting with senior executives at member-organizations to schedule sales meetings, and optimizing team interactions to impact new business generation.
Associates can expect to develop deep technical expertise in healthcare industry and commercial practices.
* Responsible for executing on outreach strategy and scheduling in person and phone interactions with client executives as they relate to new business generation
* Communicate with prospective clients using creative outreach methods via email and phone
* Schedule sales meetings for senior leaders on your team with current or prospective clients to achieve weekly, monthly, and quarterly goals
* Coordinate strategy for business development within a defined territory
* Maintain integrity of Salesforce to track key performance metrics and client interactions
* Prepare materials for client interactions - such as agendas, decks, proposals, etc.
* Customer service experience
* Experience working in a team environment
* Sales and/or fundraising experience
* Ability to communicate effectively
* Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities; demonstrated ability to accomplish tasks and activities efficiently and according to importance
A highly attractive basic, bonus and benefits package will be offered.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.