- Job reference: 32584_1659363657
- Position: Senior Brand Manager - Insomnia - London
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Senior Brand Manager - Insomnia - London
NEW UK START UP! 1st in class Launch!
Our client Idorsia, has a clear purpose is to discover, develop and commercialize innovative medicines to help more patients.
In order to achieve this, they are in the process of developing into a leading biopharmaceutical company, with a strong scientific core. Headquartered in Switzerland - a biotech-hub of Europe - Idorsia is a high-potential biopharmaceutical company, specialized in the discovery, development and commercialization of innovative small molecules, with the aim of transforming the horizon of therapeutic options.
Following the recent opening of their UK affiliate in London, they are now looking for a Senior Brand Manager to join them at this exciting time.
Given the current drug development pipeline at Idorsia, a number of new drug launches are upcoming worldwide. In this context, you will support the UK Marketing Director who will prepare and support successful launches in the coming years in the UK market.
Reporting to the UK Marketing Director, the UK Senior Brand Manager will support the preparation for the launch of the most advanced Idorsia's asset in insomnia. The ambitious plan of Idorsia for UK is to launch 3 products in the coming 5 years, with this innovative insomnia product being the first one.
Other responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- In collaboration with the Headquarters of Idorsia in Switzerland, support the development and implementation of the marketing strategies and launch plans for the UK market
- Communicate in a compelling and compliant manner, the product's value and brand positioning, inside and outside Idorsia, be seen as a brand champion for all UK activities.
- Build and develop peer-to-peer relationships with the relevant external stakeholders including KOL's, to support Idorsia interests.
- Ensure that the global brand strategy, positioning and marketing campaigns are executed in the UK and reflect the specific challenges of the UK market.
- Support brand commercialization to ensure key milestones and KPI's are met, and is aligned with Idorsia SOPs, compliance Principles of the PMCPA Code of Practice.
- Ensure cross-functional collaboration with Medical Affairs, Market Access, Sales and other functions at the affiliate level as well as with the Global Headquarters.
We are seeking an experienced marketing professional with a strong, successful track record in broad/primary care commercialization and, specifically, brand launch strategy and execution in the UK market. The successful candidate will have the agility to operate in a dynamic and science-driven environment.
In terms of key requirements, the following should be mentioned:
- Extensive experience in the pharmaceutical industry predominantly in the marketing function.
- A demonstrated track record of successful brand launches, with some recent experience in primary care launches preferable
- Experience in CNS, Psychiatry or Neurology, ideally in sleep medicine, is preferable
- Demonstrated track record in delivering digital solutions to support external HCP and patient communications
- A self-starter with the ability to work independently and in a rapidly changing environment.
- Ability to deliver on stretching goals and to agreed timelines and budget.
In return, you can expect an excellent financial package and you will also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that is investing heavily in the UK.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32584Add to Shortlist