Job Reference: 31194_1595405128
Position: Clinical/Nursing,Nurse Adviser
Location: East Midlands (Lincs), Yorkshire (North Yorkshire, East Yorkshire, West Yorkshire, South Yorkshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary
Stoma Nurse - Nurse Specialist - South Yorkshire/ Lincs/ Hull
Our client is a leading international healthcare company. Due to a change in strategy within a key & growing business unit they are recruiting for a Stoma Nurse across the territory.
The Stoma Nurse will be responsible for training & educational activities/reviews with target customers, and retention of patients within the Ostomy market. Key tasks include 1) Presenting and detailing the product, 2) Ensuring patient adoption of Stoma solutions through healthcare professional or direct training and follow up of the patient, 3) Identifying and maximizing opportunities and working in collaboration with the regional team to achieve commercial success.
As it's a clinical nurse role, you will not be targeted on sales, but increasing patient numbers & patient reviews across the territory. You, as the Nurse, will be having non-promotional discussions that will lead to a change in treatment protocol and provide the company with an opportunity for their products to be used. You will also be looking to set up meetings with contacts/reviews in care homes, acute settings and other community settings.
To be considered for this role you must live on territory.
Required skills and experience:
* Nursing / Clinical qualifications and experience is essential, together with a current 'NMC registration'
* Nursing experience related to Stoma/Ostomy care - preferred
* Strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
* Passion to help patients deal with key healthcare needs
* Pro-active approach to your day-to-day working activities
* Exceptional listening skills and strong presentation and communication skills
* Demonstrate effective time management skills, administrative capabilities and effective written communication capabilities
* Proficient in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Full driving licence
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 31194
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.