- Job reference: 32402_1652350844
- Position: Tender Manager - Dermatology - UK
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Tender Manager - Dermatology - UK
Our client is one of the largest privately-owned independent OTC and pharmaceutical manufacturers in the UK and exports worldwide. They continually grow their business every year in the UK and International markets by innovation and acquisition.
The Tender Manager will lead defining tender strategy and pricing to ensure optimising outcome for all tender submissions across all key segments (NHS, Hospital, Buying groups, National Frameworks).
The role will also lead on developing, improving and implementing tender models and providing accurate information to drive the contract business analytically and commercially. The role will also play a key role engaging with Generics and Portfolio teams to ensure optimised portfolio.
Key responsibilities include:
- Preparation of all Tender submissions for agreed national, regional and company specific tenders
- Generate and implement monthly operating cycle on upcoming tender roadmap and performance and against awarded tenders
- Work with tender administrator to ensure stable tender performance and engagement with all relevant internal and external stakeholders
- Constant analysis on existing contract and tenders, looking for opportunities to improve business
- (launches, sales, profitability, added value)
Your success in this role will be defined by gross, net sales and margin performance vs target for Hospital business and Tender Awards v Tender Submissions
- Degree level education, or Sales Force Excellence qualification desirable or minimum 1- 2 years'
- experience in pharmaceutical industry or agency in a Sales Force Excellence role.
- Demonstrable experience in a tender management role preferable
- Experience, in pharma environment in similar role preferable
- Excellent organisation, multi-tasking, project management skills
- High level of computer literacy with in-depth knowledge and efficiency in Excel and PowerPoint and mapping packages; experience with databases
Excellent base salary, bonus, car, and Healthcare.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32402Add to Shortlist