- Job reference: 32936_1669135897
- Position: Territory Manager - West Midlands
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Territory Manager - Pet Veterinary - West Midlands
Our client develops breakthrough therapies and innovative healthcare solutions in areas of unmet medical need for both humans and animals. As a family-owned company, they focus on long-term performance. They believe that, if they have talented and ambitious people who are passionate about innovation, there is no limit to what they can achieve.
As a Territory Manager within their Pet team, your role will be to take advantage of the many opportunities the territory has to offer in order to grow sales, whilst working with the wider teams to deliver objectives defined in a Territory plan.
- Achieve sales targets led by a strategic territory plan focusing on customer segmentation and targeting
- Drive a high level of customer service/contact and promote the company, its products and activities at all levels within the marketplace
- Identify new business opportunities by monitoring territory market trends, competitor products & customer needs and include these in the Territory plan
- Develop business relationships with key stakeholders & ensure a high level of support and promotion of products
- Work with the wider Pet team to achieve profitable growth in the targeted customer segments
The successful candidate will be driven, passionate and be able to build and nurture strong relationships with key external stakeholders. The candidate should also be capable of having both strategic business and clinical discussions with the customer when pitching for new business. This role is predominately based on face-to-face customer interactions but there will be an element of virtual interactions with customers following their needs.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Ideally previous sales experience in animal or human health (pharmaceuticals or devices)
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Driven to succeed in achieving in sales targets
You will enjoy a good benefits package that includes generous pension, medical cover, 25 days of holiday, life assurance, and income protection.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32936Add to Shortlist