- Job reference: 32506_1659019337
- Position: UK Digital Marketing Specialist - Location Flexible
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
UK Digital Marketing Specialist - Continence Care - Location Flexible
Our client is a global medical technology business focused on serving people and care givers in the areas of advanced wound care, ostomy care, continence and critical care and infusion care. They devise, develop and manufacture innovative products and services that support people with deeply personal and challenging medical conditions, helping to improve care for them and giving them greater confidence, freedom and mobility.
They are now seeking a talented Digital Marketer to work within their Continence Care team.
You will be responsible for driving incremental revenue by expanding their digital marketing footprint/reach and optimising our existing social channels to establish them as a digital leader. Working closely with their marketing, sales and clinical teams and the EMEA digital team, you will deliver incremental revenue through integrated digital marketing campaigns. These activities will be based on solid data analytics and intimate knowledge of the customer and their needs.
You will define the standards of engagement per channel for each customer type and define how the integrations across digital and non-digital channels will need to work to deliver a seamless and fluid engaging customer experience and journey. You will also run the channels on a day to day basis and manage website content and updates.
You will be accountable for the UKI professional education platform, coordinating all digital events, driving attendance, delivering engaging content and maximising selling opportunities by generating quality leads for our sales team.
- Proven track record of developing and realising successful digital strategies and campaigns, growing social audiences and engagement and generating quality sales leads
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to manage business complexity and multiple priorities at one time
- Record of delivering projects to tight deadlines
- Results driven approach and a desire to use digital analytics to inform the future
- High degree of adaptability in dealing with the complex changing work environment
- Strong interpersonal skills to build and maintain strong relationships both internally and externally
- Experience with marketing automation platforms and CRM systems
- Graduate calibre, relevant degree preferably in business or marketing
- Experience of managing marketing/digital agencies
This is an exciting opportunity where you will 'own' the performance of our digital marketing activities, be constantly challenged to exceed expectations, and use insight gathered around customer behaviour, latest trends and industry standards to continually evolve their digital execution and customer experience and deliver business results.
In return you can expect an excellent financial package, and you will also have the chance to represent a people focused business that invests heavily in the UK to remain at the forefront of the marketplace.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for more details on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 32506Add to Shortlist