- Job reference: 32799_1663168602
- Position: UK Marketing Manager - Wound Care & Surgical
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
UK Marketing Manager - Wound Care & Surgical
Our client is a niche player in the Wound Care sector and has significant momentum in the UK marketplace. They are renowned for some of the best in-class products the market has to offer and have exiting growth plans for the next few years.
As a result of acquiring an innovative new Wound Care device and winning a number of influential accounts, they are now looking for a talented UK Marketing Manager.
Reporting into the Sales & Marketing Director, you will be responsible for defining, driving and implementing their Healthcare portfolio growth strategy.
As part of a team, you will work in consultation with commercial, market access, operations, clinical, marketing and suppliers and be responsible for the execution of brand campaigns and driving sales initiatives.
This will include being responsible for the effective management, support and develop the Marketing team and to shape the direction of the UK business.
Other key responsibilities include:
- Lead, develop and implement strategic campaigns to drive brand awareness for total product range across Wound Care, infection control, continence, surgical and specialist products
- Lead market access efforts using a broad range of product and service offerings to increase and improve the value proposition
- Work with commercial, operations and market access team to launch new products
- Manage the marketing team and activities
- Review market and competitor developments, track performance and understand risks and opportunities through collaboration with sales, clinical, KOLs and 3rd parties
- Manage relationships with marketing related third parties
- Develop and maintain KOL relationships, identify customer requirements and new business opportunities
Preferred skills and experience:
- Previous marketing experience preferably within a Healthcare / MedTech environment
- Previous experience of managing a team
- Ability to travel and to meet frequently with KOLs and sales team
- Experience of working within all aspects of digital marketing including the use of social media and web marketing
- Demonstrable understanding of the healthcare system, the impact of NHS changes and the opportunities it presents
- Proven problem-solving skills
- Excellent organizational skills
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644.
Reference number: 32799Add to Shortlist