Job Reference: HO241436_1558341580
Position: Clinical/Nursing,Nurse Adviser
Location: East Anglia (Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, Peterborough , Suffolk), Northern Home Counties (Essex, Hertfordshire)
Start Date: ASAP
Job Type: Permanent
Employment Hours: Full-Time
Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
Urology Nurse Specialist - East Anglia
Our client is a highly regarded Healthcare company that specialise in the Wound care/Negative Pressure marketplace. They have developed a niche within the therapy area and have exciting growth plans for the next few years.
As the company move into the next phase of their growth strategy, they are looking for a highly motivated and enthusiastic Urology Nurse Specialist.
You will be responsible for the delivery of safe and high-quality specialist nursing care by providing advice, training and supportive care to patients and their carers.
You will work autonomously combining expert knowledge in specialist practice with advanced clinical judgement in delivering care to people with urinary symptoms or continence difficulties. As an integral part of the Urology Nursing Team and in partnership with other healthcare professionals you will deliver care to patients in their own homes, NHS Departments and Clinics, Private Hospitals and other Independent Providers.
* Registered Nurse with current NMC registration
* Full UK driving licence
* Urology / Continence experience
* Experienced in delivering care in both Primary and Secondary care settings
* Ability to advise patients on appropriate choice
* Keeps up to date with new technologies and advance healthcare
* Communicates sensitive, condition related information to patients and relatives
* Builds relationships with and communicates clearly with external customers including Specialist Nurses, Consultants, District Nurses and other relevant HCP
* Is able to work under pressure and prioritise workload to ensure that the service offered meets the expectation of the customer/ patients
* Ability to identify and act upon clinical/business opportunities to increase own profile within customer setting and achieve business objectives.
* Understands team needs and shares ideas/suggestions to support the Business Unit objectives.
* Builds relationships internally, specifically with care centres, marketing, regulatory, and inputs as required with key wording and collation of clinical research, case studies etc.
* Has a flexible approach with an open mind and is prepared to change within the role to meet the current business strategy.
* Proven ability to deal with customers at all levels in an efficient and confident manner, taking into consideration the often demanding environment within the NHS
In return you can expect an excellent financial package and also have the chance to represent a people-focused business that invests heavily in R&D to stay ahead of the competition.
Please apply online or call CHASE on 0131 553 6644
Don't have an account yet? Click here to Register.