- Job reference: 32339_1651578320
- Position: Virtual Key Account Manager - Medical Aesthetics - Home based
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Permanent
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Virtual Key Account Manager - Medical Aesthetics - Home based
Our client is an innovative, European pharmaceutical Company who has built a powerful reputation within the fields of Neurology and Clinical / Aesthetic Dermatology and has a strong global presence. Key to their business success is the development of their people both within their current job and in terms of their potential for the future.
They now seek a talented Virtual Key Account Manager who will have responsibility for the sales of an innovative new Aesthetic device portfolio.
You will be responsible for the delivery of sales targets through telephone and virtual platform-based sales calls.
This will include the following:
- Supporting Account Managers (AMs) through telephone and virtual platform-based sales calls on an agreed list of customers
- Plan and carry out the promotion of the product range to doctors, dentists, and qualified nurses to contribute toward territory & regional sales objectives
- Create and maintain quality professional relationships with customers
- Liaise closely with the Account Managers to share information and where appropriate generate leads.
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage, and frequency targets, and conduct compliant customer-centric discussions in line with business objectives.
- Learn and maintain clinical, technical, and category knowledge by completing all appropriate training within agreed timescales.
Technical skills and abilities:
- Sales experience in the medical device or pharmaceutical industry is preferred, ideally with some experience in telesales
- We are also keen to hear from commercially minded graduate calibre candidates seeking their first sales role
- Results Orientated: Demonstrates a high degree of results orientation; drive, enthusiasm, and commitment towards achieving results / fulfilling objectives; ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines.
- Competent IT skills including Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and the use of a CRM system.
- Strong communication skills, including being able to conduct productive sales calls using the phone and virtual mediums eg. Zoom and Teams.
- Advanced interpersonal skills and personal confidence to interact across a wide range of cultures and levels of experience.
- A strong work ethic with high levels of resilience
- Confident, quick thinking, responsive, and solution-oriented.
- Natural ability to navigate through gatekeepers and influence decision-makers.
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644
Reference Number: 32339Add to Shortlist