Virtual Key Account Manager - UK/Remote
- Job reference: 33228_1685094830
- Position: Virtual Key Account Manager - UK/Remote
- Start date: ASAP
- Job type: Contract
- Employment hours: Full-Time
- Salary: Competitive Salary and Bonus
About the role
Virtual Key Account Manager - Dermatology - UK/Remote
Our client have relentlessly followed the science to find solutions for patients with critical unmet medical needs. Building on their deep knowledge and understanding of cellular oncogenic pathways and immune system function, they are advancing research across Oncology and Inflammation & Autoimmunity.
Due to their expansion plans in the UK, they now seek a talented Virtual Key Account Manager who will have responsibility for the sales of first in class dermatology biologic.
You will be responsible for increasing product awareness and sales through telephone and virtual platform-based sales calls to the Private Healthcare market.
This will include the following:
- Contacting potential key customers (Consultant Dermatologists working in the private sector) through telephone and virtual platform-based sales calls
- Create and maintain quality professional relationships with customers
- Liaise closely with the Marketing and Medical departments to share information and where appropriate generate leads
- Achieve agreed contact, coverage, and frequency targets, and conduct compliant customer-centric discussions in line with business objectives
- Learn and maintain clinical, technical, and category knowledge by completing all appropriate training within agreed timescales
Technical skills and abilities:
- Sales experience in the UK pharmaceutical industry is preferred, with proven success in Virtual sales
- Results orientated with the ability to work under pressure and to meet strict deadlines
- Strong communication skills, including being able to conduct productive sales calls using the phone and virtual mediums eg. Zoom and Teams
- Natural ability to navigate through gatekeepers and influence decision-makers
A Highly Competitive Basic, Bonus and Benefits package will be paid.
Please apply online or contact CHASE for further information on 0131 553 6644.
Reference Number: 33228Add to Shortlist