A leading pharmaceutical organisation commissioned us and one other major CSO supplier to competitively deliver Primary Care resource, on demand, across a dynamic UK landscape.
There were 3 intakes each year, based on customer segmentation analysis and vacancies were released simultaneously to both suppliers.
Our recruitment consultants engaged with recruiting managers to ensure they fully understood the managers recruitment needs.
Our recruitment consultants interrogated their geographical data bases to identify suitable candidates and interviewed each one in order to ensure that the most appropriate candidates were identified to be put forward to client assessment centres.
- 55 vacancies
- 39 CHASE placements
- 16 competitor CSO placements
- 71% of the contractors recruited were from CHASE
- 140 vacancies
- 85 CHASE placements
- 55 competitor CSO placements
- 62% of the contractors recruited were from CHASE
- 17 vacancies
- 11 CHASE placements
- 6 competitor CSO placements
- 65% of the contractors recruited were from CHASE
- 19 vacancies
- 16 CHASE placements
- 1 competitor CSO placements
- 2 internal placements
- 84% of the contractors recruited were from CHASE
"The quality of CHASE candidates submitted is consistently high and in-line with our needs. The support to the company and the candidates throughout, is exemplary."
"Every CHASE candidate arrives for our ITPs fully equipped, every time. Therefore there are no unnecessary distractions."