A leading multinational Healthcare company required to keep gaps in it’s salesforce to a minimum in order to remain competitive.
The duration of NHS contracts won and the limited timescales to generate sales pull-through meant it was important to be more flexible to optimise sales performance.
The existing recruitment process was to bring people into the organisation on headcount and hence followed a strict protocol, but this meant it was taking significant time to fill these gaps which reduced the time available to optimise sales performance in areas where contracts had been won.
Our solution was to introduce an alternative option to headcount recruitment, which was to bring in flexible contractor resource, including access to highly capable and motivated graduates from the CHASE Graduate Academy.
Our contractors were deployed where they were required quickly
We offered a differential resourcing solution that the client had not considered before, so where contracts were won, resource levels to pull through sales could increase & where contracts were lost, these resource levels could be reduced.
Successful sales graduates would also be seen as a source of “future talent”.
- We were the first and only agency to be put onto the client contractor PSL
- In the space of 6 months 9 opportunities for CHASE contractors were identified and filled in Sales and Marketing across 2 sales directorates
- 100% of the vacancies were filled in an average of 16 working days
- All CHASE contractors were either taken onto client headcount after 12-18 months or headhunted by competitors
- After 6 months the speed and quality of CHASE contractor recruitment was such that CHASE were also added to the permanent headcount PSL
- In 2020 we were granted a further 2 year extension to the PSL
"Very impressed with the speed and quality of the CHASE recruits. There is a great cultural fit between our 2 companies."
Business Unit Head