A client was seeking support for providing a full training programme to equip their returning sales team with the skills to sell remotely for the first time.
The challenge was to build confidence and engagement with this activity in a group of people who had only ever done in-person selling, and significantly had not elected to perform remote sales calls.
The client was keen to provide comprehensivetraining that established good and compliant standards of practise, building familiarity with technology as well as equipping the team with the right basic skills.
The training was to be delivered remotely across 2 full days. There was also the need to repeat this training each month for three consecutive months.
We worked closely with the client to develop content for approval covering the following areas:
- Discussing fears, concerns & feelings in regard to remote selling
- Using market research to change opinion and build positivity
- Exploring the ABPI and remote customer engagement
- Building confidence and familiarity with the use of virtual meeting technology
- Developing Effective Access Skills
- Influencing Skills
- Handling Common Objections
- Effective Remote Communication
- Structuring a Remote Sales Call
- All sessions incorporated active engagement and participation with the delegates.
We delivered the workshops with a positive effect.
The experienced facilitation of all sessions enabled all delegates to actively take part in the sessions and individually have their needs addressed. Feedback from the delegates was extremely positive and all participants were successfully validated at the first time of asking.
As part of the review exercise, delegates were asked to complete an anonymous post training evaluation survey.
The feedback was exceptionally positive with all delegates indicating that their confidence increased significantly as a result of the workshops delivered by us.