A leading pharma company commissioned CHASE to implement and deliver a joint working project with leading UK hospital sites and a US based digital health company.
The project required highly skilled secondary nurse resource to collect real world data on inhaler adherence prior to biologic therapy.
The project required consultation and management from conceptualising though to delivery with project management expertise to oversee, governance, data collection and site support.
CHASE were able to provide in depth expert knowledge around joint working to facilitate the implementation of the project.
Project management and lead nurse resource allowed for governance and protocol creation to be relevant and accurate to the project key performance indicators.
Managed the project and adapted to perform during COVID-19 pandemic.
CHASE recruiters successfully employed specialist nurses with the skill sets required for the project.
- Regular consultations with the client to ensure the project remained in line with KPI’s
- Created project documentation – (high level plan, communication approach, protocol, guidelines, policies and training programs)
- Engaged with all leading UK hospitals and clinicians on behalf of client with 100% participation from sites
- CHASE staff working with 7 hospitals
- Provided project oversight in all hospitals
- Training and governance over the whole project throughout
- Data auditing and escalation delivered to client in timely manner
- Check-point and highlight reports on time with any issues or learns
"I have found CHASE Clinical to be extremely receptive & flexible in their approach to providing the services required of them. My experience has been such that I would highly recommend this clinical resource as a go to organisation to deliver both R&D projects or service improvement initiatives that could benefit both Pharma & the wider NHS."