A top 5 pharmaceutical company approached us to provide flexible resource to help manage a loss of exclusivity situation over the next 2 years in the diabetes market.
The client wanted to maintain a presence in the market especially amongst market access customers whilst transferring headcount staff to other business units.
We were engaged on a 3 year contract to increase the levels of flexibility in the client’s field force.
We deployed graduate/recently qualified resource in targeted areas across the UK.
The deployment coincided with the emergence of Covid-19 and so our flexible resource was required to work virtually as well as face to face.
2 Account Managers recruited during Covid-19 -graduate or new to Industry
- No previous customer relationships!
- On-boarding and training was all virtual
- 184 customer interactions –virtual or in person –June to August 2020
- 1 major switch programme signed up and implemented
- Calls per day were higher than experienced Account Managers
- First to conduct video calls on platform
- Best practice shared with headcount Account Manager team
- Results driven, can-do attitude, technologically adept
"No mindset barriers – Her numbers are better than anyone else."
"Hugely Impressed. Kept Calm and carried on. Models the requirements for moving to the future."