A European biopharmaceutical company with a focus in rare diseases, planned to enter the UK market. The newly-appointed Managing Director selected CHASE as their CSO partner.
The company had no profile or heritage in the UK & consequently was unknown to specialist hospital candidates.
To utilise our highly experienced recruitment team to get the client company’s name known within relevant candidate networks across the UK.
In conjunction with the client, to deliver a really positive experience for all candidates. The selection process was set up to impress.
The salary and benefits package offered had to be attractive in order to attract the best candidates.
- 100% of roles were filled by us within the agreed timescales:
- 3 highly specialised Key Account Managers based in the North, South and Midlands
- A Senior Brand Manager to work in Central London
- The quality of the people recruited for this team ensured a successful entry into the UK rare diseases market
- This example proves that the CSO approach can be an extremely effective option for specialist, secondary care products
- The client & CHASE continue to work closely together as their business evolves in the UK
"Selecting CHASE was a great decision. I’ve always felt that our custom really matters to them. Their level of responsiveness and consistent quality of service and candidates has been highly impressive."
UK Managing Director