We make Collaborative Working easier
We help you optimise your plans and deliver the services you need for all aspects of collaborative working.
- Project feasibility
- Liaison with NHS and other organisations
- Liaison with clinical practices
- Liaison with third-party suppliers on your behalf
- Full project planning
- All documentation required for the process including website, signatory & contracts
- Clinic room availability
- Initial patient feasibility searches created and run
- Employing specialist nurses & pharmacists
- Training & integration into primary or secondary care
- All recruitment set up
- All IT set-up, including:
- Defining the measurables
- Liaising with the practice manager
- Setting up on the clinical system
- Patient recall
- Managing all of the response rates
- Clean patient registries
- Supply nurses to review patients
- Conduct home visits for patients
- Provide secondary care consultants to advise and educate GPs
- Facilitate links between primary and secondary care to improve patient experiences
- Produce clinical audit results
- Once all of the results have been gathered, we can produce a report of findings for you to evaluate the project.
Supporting your NHS partnerships
- You and your team can feel confident as we guide you through every step of the process, showing what is feasible and how to get there.
- With significant clinical experience across acute and chronic disease in primary and secondary care, we will understand quickly what you’re trying to achieve.
Hassle-free project management
- We’ll scope out the project accurately for you and take care of all the logistics for you right through to publication, audit and evaluation.